Outlife HT - 001
- 90 degree PIR sensor camera, support 8MP / 5MP / 3MP selectable image resolution, 1080P 30fps video. Infrared camera survey for wild animals.- 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes interval between motions optional. The camera can be programmed to operate either in PIR mode or time-lapse mode.- IR flash for color photo/video day or black and white photo/video at night. HD video with sound.- Real temperature, time and date to be stamped in the picture, so you know when the picture or video was taken.- 30pcs IR LEDs, super long detection range up to 20m / 66 feet. Trigger time is 1.1s, fast fire continuous shooting, never miss any important picture.- IPX54 sealed waterproof appearance, effectively prevent rainwater dust and insects from entering.- Support Micro SD card (up to 32GB) / USB / AV output (SD card is not included).- Great tool for hunting, traveling, camping, tracking domestic/wild animals. Easy to use and mount.- It can be triggered by any movement of humans (or animals) in a certain region monitored by motion sensor.- The infrared remoter is an input device of the camera and primarily used for customer settings. Its maximum remote distance is 20 meters.- With the fixed rope with buckle, easy to fix to tree rods and tree branches.
1. 4pcs AA Alkaline Batteries
With 4pcs AA alkaline batteries (not included), the longest standby time is up to 3 months, please note that the voltage of rechargeable AA batteries (1.2V) is insufficient to power this device.
2. Solar Panel
Original 6V lithium battery solar panels for optional.
3. Power Adapter
This camera can also be powered by an external 6V DC adapter.
Selectable image resolution: 8MP / 5MP / 3MP
Multiple photo on one detection: 1 / 3 / 6 / 9
Delay: 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes
ISO: auto / 100 / 200 / 400
Resolution: 720P / WVGA / VGA
Video length: 10 / 30 / 60 / 90S
Memory: TF card up to 32GB
LED: black invisible 850nm
Motion detection: high / normal / low
Number of IR LED: 30pcs LEDs
Trigger induction time: 1.1s
HD video: 720P
Detection angle: 60 degree
PIR sensor sight angle: 90 degree
Max night vision lighting distance: 20m
Operation temperature: -16 - 60 Deg.C
File format: JPEG / AVI
Date time imprint: yes
Password security: 4 digital PIN code
Standby current: 0.2mA
Standby time: 3 months
Security authentication: FCC, CE, RoHS, Reach, RTTE
- Please insert the TF card when the camera is power off.
- Please do not insert or take out the TF card when the camera is power on.
- Recommended formatting the TF card by the camera when used at the first time.
- The camera will be in USB mode when connected to a USB port of a computer. In this case, the TF card function as a removable disk.
- Please ensure sufficient power when having firmware upgrade, otherwise, the upgrade process could be interrupted incorrectly. If any fault occurs after an improper upgrading process, the camera may stop function properly.
Optical Zoom Supported: Yes
Package weight: 0.402 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 16.00 x 11.50 x 8.50 cm / 6.3 x 4.53 x 3.35 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Digital Camera, 1 x Remote Controller, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Bandage, 1 x CD Disk
|Optical Zoom Supported||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product weight||0.1750 kg|
|Package weight||0.3530 kg|
|Package Size(L x W x H)||16.00 x 11.50 x 8.50 cm / 6.3 x 4.53 x 3.35 inches|
|Package Contents||1 x Digital Camera, 1 x Remote Controller, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Bandage, 1 x CD Disk
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/5 Monday-Friday Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.