WHAT IT IS
Toppik Hair Building Fibers, made of colored keratin protein, blend undetectably with existing hair strands to instantly create the appearance of naturally thick, full hair.
WHAT IT DOES
- Instantly fills in thinning areas
- Conceals hair loss
- Makes fine hair look completely thick and full
- Great as a root touch-up between colorings
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Toppik Hair Fibers resist wind, rain, and perspiration for long-lasting results in all conditions. Available in nine shades that can be mixed to match virtually any hair color, Hair Fibers work for all hair types and textures. Also great for part lines, covering extension tracks and touching up roots between hair color appointments. Easily washes out with shampoo.
How It Works
1. Dry and style hair as usual.
2. Shake or spray (with Toppik Spray Applicator) Hair Fibers into thinning areas.
3. If applying Hair Fibers near the hairline, use Toppik Hairline Optimizer to achieve a natural-looking front hairline.
4. Gently pat hair to disperse Hair Fibers.
5. If desired, lightly comb, brush, or style your hair after applying Hair Fibers.
Keratin, Ammonium chloride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin,
[+/-: Orange 4 (CI 15510), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140),
Green 3 (CI 42053), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 22 (CI 45380), Green 6 (CI 61565), Green 5 (CI 61570)]